Full Day Tour: Anakena & Rano Raraku
Tour includes archeological sites as follows:
- Ahu Akahanga – The remains of an ancient village including groundings of the boat houses.
- Rano Raraku – The amazing quarry of the moais including stone giants of various ages and sizes. Here you will learn how moais were created and transported.
- Ahu Tongariki – The greatest of all platforms with 15 moais is a stunning sight.
- Ahu Te Pito Kura – The greatest of all moais that was moved to its platform and the legendary Naval Stone that now symbolizes the centre of the world.
- Ahu Nau Nau – The platform of 7 moais with detailed decorations.
- Anakena – The white coral sand beach.
Tour duration is approximately 7 hours and includes a Picnic Lunch near Rano Raraku.