Full Day Tour: Akivi & Orongo
Tour includes archeological sites as follows:
- Ahu Akivi – The unique platform is the only one with moais facing Pacific Ocean.
- Ahu Tahai – This ancient platform holds a significant position in the history of the island.
- Puna Pau – The volcanic crater containing reddish scoria stone, the quarry of redtops for moais.
- Ahu Vinapu – This site includes a remarkable basalt platform that is similar to stone walls of Inca Empire.
- Rano Kau – One of the most beautiful craters of the world and a lake at the bottom of it.
- Orongo – The Ceremonial Village where you will see the petroglyphs and hear about the history of Birdman Competition.
Full Day Tour: Akivi & Orongo is available only as a Private Service.
Tour duration is approximately 7 hours including a lunch break. Lunch is not included.